Make sure you are running the correct version we have a license for.
Your SMARTboard software should be on version 11.4. If not, please uninstall the current version and reinstall using the directions below.
There is no working version for Mac that we have a license for. Please only use a SMARTboard with a Windows desktop or laptop.
All staff have access to the Install Directory (I: Drive) on Windows. If you do not have access, please submit a help ticket for assistance.
Step 1 - Locate the Installation Directory
- Open File Explorer (looks like the folder icon in your taskbar.
- Double click "My PC"
- Double click on the Install Directory (I: Drive)
- Double click on the SmartBoardSoftware folder.
Step 2 - Install Notebook 11.4
- Run the installer in the "Notebook 11.4 - Install Me 1st" folder.
- When asked to activate the software, copy paste the serial number located in the ProductKey text file.
Step 3 - Update the Drivers
Run the installer in the "12.13 Driver Pack - Install 2nd" folder.