Make sure you are running the correct version for which the district has a license.
Your SMARTboard software should be version 11.4. If not, please uninstall the current version and reinstall using the directions below.
There is not a working version for Mac that is licensed by the district. Please only use a SMARTboard with a Windows desktop or laptop.
All staff have access to the Install Directory (I: Drive) on Windows. If you do not have access, please submit a help ticket for assistance.
Step 1 - Locate the Installation Directory
- Open File Explorer (looks like the folder icon in your taskbar.
- Double click "My PC"
- Double click on the Install Directory (I: Drive)
- Double click on the SmartBoardSoftware folder.
Step 2 - Install Notebook 11.4
- Run the installer in the "Notebook 11.4 - Install Me 1st" folder.
- When asked to activate the software, copy paste the serial number located in the ProductKey text file.
Step 3 - Update the Drivers
Run the installer in the "12.13 Driver Pack - Install 2nd" folder.