Set your default browser to Chrome
Chrome is a Google product and BSD encourages the use of Google Workspace for Education apps. Our applications and websites are designed to work best with Google. Chrome browser, when a PC is reimaged sometimes this default setting gets forgotten.
How to set your default browser:
- On the Windows taskbar click the Start Window menu .
- Start typing default apps, select the App in the list that populates.
- Click Settings .
- Open your default apps:
- Click Apps Default apps.
- Near the bottom, under "Web browser," click the current browser icon.
- In the "Choose an app" window, click Google Chrome.
To easily open Chrome later, add a shortcut to your taskbar:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the Windows taskbar at the bottom, right-click on Chrome.
- Click Pin to taskbar.