Student Login and Internet Access with Boise School District provided Chromebooks
Welcome to your Boise School District provided Chromebook. Follow these easy steps for home use.
Step 1: Turn on Wi-Fi and attach to your home Wi-Fi
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Not Connected .
Note: If you see your Wi-Fi network name and a signal strength, your Chromebook is already connected to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
Step 2: Pick a network and connect
- Select the Wi-Fi network you wish to connect to.
- Type the network password if prompted.
- Select Connect.
Step 3: Log In
- Click Next at the Sign in to your Chromebook window.
- Click on the Click here to Sign into MyApps button. If you have a PreK-3rd grade student we have a QuickCard available where you hold the card or a picture of the card up to the device's camera to auto login for you.
- Students/Staff use their District Google account to log in to the Chromebook. Student email are formatted 2digit grad firstname.lastname@example.org. for help with passwords, students-contact the school and/or, staff- contact the Boise School District Help Desk (208-854-6670). After entering credentials- Click Sign In (Passwords can be updated by users/parents or staff by selecting the self service app located in the MyApps landing page)
- You should now be logged in. Note that you may need to click on the wi-fi icon in the lower right corner to reconnect to your wi-fi.
- To launch the Chrome web browser, click on the Chrome icon in the bottom bar.