How to Create a Seesaw Class
- Log into your Seesaw account using your BSD credentials.
- You should be able to access Seesaw via your MyApps page
- Or by going to the Seesaw Website, choose login as a Teacher, click to login with Google
- After you are logged in, in the top left corner, click on your name/picture → Choose +Create Class
- You will be prompted to give your class a name and choose a grade level. Click the green check in the top right corner when you’re done naming your class.
- After you create your class you are ready to add students. Click the “+Add Students” in the bottom right side of your classroom view.
- On the next screen, click the blue “Add Students” in the bottom left corner.
- Then click the blue “Add Students” again on the next screen.
- You will be brought to a page where you can search for students. When you search, students should appear for you to click on and add to your class. If a student does not appear, follow these directions: How to Manually Add Students to Seesaw Class
For additional information about BSD Seesaw see the BSD Wheel Here