Wonders Assignments & Google Classroom
When you assign an activity in Wonders, you have 2 choices for how to assign it to students:
- Assign this Resource - it will assign the activity to the student’s Wonders App and should appear in their “To-Do” tab
- Share with Google Classroom - this will share the assignment to your Google Classroom. It will not be shared to the “To-Do” tab within Wonders.
Important Note if Sharing to Google Classroom: In order to access a Wonders Assignment from Google Classroom, students must have the Wonders App open as a tab on their device. If they do not have an open Wonders App, the link within Google Classroom won’t work and students will be prompted for a master code. The process looks like this:
- The student logs into their device and goes to their MyApps page (1 tab will be open at this point)
- The student clicks their Wonders (ConnectED) App and keeps this open (2 tabs open at this point)
- The student goes back to their MyApps page and opens Google Classroom (3 tabs open now)
- Within Google Classroom, the student clicks on the Wonders resource and it should open.
- Wonders Teacher Dashboard Overview (gives an overview of the teacher dashboard)
- Wonders Student Workspace (gives an overview of what students see in their Wonders app)
- Wonders Manage & Assign (shows how to create new assignments, edit and copy existing assignments, and monitor student submissions in Wonders)