Firstly, make certain the student is enrolled in a Infinite Campus class that is rostered in iReady. If the student is not enrolled in a iReady class in IC they will not have access to iReady. See the school Registrar/Secretary.
How to Log into
IMPORTANT: Boise Schools District students MUST use BSD MyApps to log into i-Ready. They cannot go straight to the i-Ready site.
Using a Computer/Laptop
- Go to http://myapps.boiseschools.org/ and choose “Click here to Sign into My Apps.” Use your District Google username and password to log in.
- There may be a password pop-up box, please enter your password twice and click submit to confirm access.
- Find and select the i-Ready icon.
If you cannot find this icon you will need to add it. Follow these steps
- Click on the “+” in the upper left corner of the window to open the BSD App Library.
- Start typing “i-Ready.” It should appear in the list of apps. Make sure you choose the blue i-Ready app for students. (If you don’t see it, make sure you include the “-“ while typing.)
- Be patient while you wait for BSD MyApp to sign you into i-Ready. If you are not automatically signed in, please contact your instructor/administrator.
Using i-Ready on an iPad
On an iPad, you must have both the BSD MyApps app and the i-Ready for Students app.
Once you have downloaded both apps, open BSD myApps and follow the directions above.