Viewing, Adding, Modifying Additional Staff Members
While teachers and students are automatically created via a nightly sync with Infinite Campus, there are several other individuals that may not be created that need an account to be assigned an iPad. Due to the nightly sync, the ability to modify or delete student or teacher accounts is disabled. Please follow the following instructions for adding or modifying a staff member account.
These instructions are provided to you only in the event you wish to do this yourself. Feel free to refer the staff member to the help desk to create a ticket to have an iPad assigned to them.
Locating A Staff Member
- Log into Mosyle Manager on the Web
- Click the My School tab at the bottom of the page:
- Click on Staff on the left. You will see the current accounts set up in Mosyle for additional staff members not automatically created from Infinite Campus.
- Click on an account to view the staff member and their associated QR code for assigning a device. If asked to put in a password when enrolling, just use 123456Bsd.
Adding a Staff Member
- Click “Add new staff”
- Enter the first and last name.
- Enter the staff member’s email address as the User ID.
- Make sure the both Email and User ID fields match.
- Please uncheck the option to send a welcome email. There is no need to send this at this time. Also, leave the Managed Apple ID field blank, as they will not have an Apple ID automatically set up.
- Click Select locations(s) and then check your school (there should only be one choice)
- Click Save.