Process a request for toner or service for your networked HP printer or Cannon Copier.
If your printer does not have an FEQ# yet use 00000 as the temporary FEQ so we can get it set up on the network.
- Be sure you are signed into the help desk click Sign in
- Submit a Help Desk request choose "Submit a request" located at the top of the screen.
- Choose the "Copier or Printer - Toner/Service" form from the drop down menu
- Include your email if it did not self-populate
- In Location for equipment - drop down arrow - Choose the physical school site the equipment is located
- In Room#/name - type in location within building the equipment is located
- Phone contact - your extension or other number if contact is needed by District IT staff or Fisher's Technicians. So your site receiving can let you know when toner has arrived.
- Printer/Copier FEQ# : Provide the 5 digit number on the label on the printer or copy machine. (Note: if there is not a sticker with an FEQ# - toner must be purchased through school site budget-contact your front office.
- Copier/Printer Support This details supplies, service or empty recycling.
- Subject: Please include the FEQ# in your subject title.
- Description: Include what color of toner needed or a detailed description of the issue requiring service.
- Click on "Submit"