Note: The current BSD MyApps is not capable of signing in students automatically into Google Meet due to incompatibilities with Google.
If you do not the app in the dock:
- First, try updating the app yourself using these instructions
- Second, please submit a help desk ticket with the device's serial number and we will fix the issue remotely.
Signing Into Google Meet
- Open the Google Meet app (It should be in the dock)
- Click Sign In
- Click Continue to allow the student to sign in with Google.
- Sign in with the student's email and password.