“Should your district choose to not renew their contract with us, your users will be downgraded to the Basic System. They will lose access to any content housed in enterprise materials. For example, recording audio and video right into assignments, assessments, comments and more. You will also lose all integration with your Skyward data as well as access to all system admin tools (no longer will have the ability to control permissions, roles, privacy settings, etc.) as well as single sign on/authentication method. Teachers will lose access to all “enterprise” features within their courses”
- It is recommended to create a new folder in your Google Drive where you can easily store any content and documents that you would like to keep from your previous Schoology courses
- You can print to PDFs of your current Assessments in Schoology
- Click on the Assessment you want to save as a PDF
- Click on the gear “Actions” in the upper right corner, from the dropdown menu, select “Print Assessment”
- In the print dialog box that pops up, instead of selecting a printer, select “Save as PDF”
- Rename the file, and select a location to save the file. (Once saved, you may want to then add it to your Google Drive folder for safe keeping)
Follow this link for details on how to save a course from Schoology, and other Schoology help resources.