Student Login and Internet Access with Boise School District provided Chromebooks
Welcome to your Boise School District provided Chromebook. Please follow these easy steps for home use.
For first time use, please attach to your home wi-fi.
Step 1: Turn on Wi-Fi
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Not Connected .
Note: If you see your Wi-Fi network name and a signal strength, your Chromebook is already connected to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
Step 2: Pick a network and connect
- Select the Wi-Fi network you wish to connect to.
- Type the network password if prompted.
- Select Connect.
Step 3: Log In
- Click Next at the Sign in to your Chromebook window.
- Click on the Click here to Sign into MyApps button.
- Your student will use his/her email address to log in to the Chromebook. Student emails are in the format 2 digit graduation year + firstname + . + firstname.lastname@example.org. If your student does not know his/her password, please contact the Help Desk (208-854-6670). After entering the student’s email address and password, click Sign In.
- You should now be logged in. Note that you may need to click on the wi-fi icon in the lower right corner to reconnect to your wi-fi.
- To launch the Chrome web browser, click on the Chrome icon in the bottom bar.
For additional information about using a Chromebook, please visit https://support.google.com/chromebook. To contact our support team, please call 208-854-6670 or visit https://support.boiseschools.org.