Boise School District is excited to offer ClassLink Launchpad for all Staff and Students. BSD branded our ClassLink - "MyApps" found here MyApps.BoiseSchools.org or typed into any browser with internet access. MyApps allows easy and instant access to the resources provided by Boise School District.
While logged into the BSD Google Chrome account and navigating to MyApps.BoiseSchools.org the Chrome browser may prompt to install the ClassLink extension. This extension allows access to the listed applications on the landing page without re-entering credentials for each application.
- To download the extension you will be prompted when you click on an application that requires the extension.
- If you are not prompted for the installation, go to the Chrome Web Store website https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps and search for ‘launchpad’ in the search box. Click ‘Add to chrome’ next to the LaunchPad Extension.
- Click ‘Add to chrome’ next to the LaunchPad Extension.
- Click ‘Add Extension in the pop up box.
- A pop up box will appear on the top right telling you the extension is installed.
Note: While using MyApps.Boiseschools.org allowing Chrome to save credentials for the Apps located in MyApps may cause access conflict.
Add Your Own App
- Go the the App Library.
- Click Add Your Own App (if this feature is available to you).
- Enter the name you will call the App and the app's URL.
- Choose an icon-.
- Click Add App.