1. Select the three little dots in the top right hand corner of the Chrome browser.
2. Select Help and then choose About Google Chrome.
3. Select Chrome OS Settings in the middle of the screen.
4. Select Advanced on the right side and the choose Printing.
5. Click the little blue icon to the right of the Add Printer option.
6. Enter the IP address of the printer.
7. Select AppSocket (TCP/IP) for the protocol.
8. Leave the queue as ipp/print and hit the Add button.
9. Select a manufacturer of the printer and then choose the specific model.
10. Click Add.