|Aesop Login Page
: Click Here
Absence Management Updates
- You will now sign-in to Frontline's Absence Management online system with your Boise School district email address and password.
- When logging in, be sure to use the link labeled "Or Sign in with Organization SSO"
- The Frontline App is not available for subs to access.
- You can continue to access the Jobulator app or use MyApps.
- You can also login with your mobile or computer browser using the link above.
If you are calling into Absence Management you will need to use your main number and a pin to accept jobs. Your pin number will be provided in your welcome email.
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in, please ensure you are using the above link to access the site.
Mornings from 5:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Evenings from 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Cancellation of Assignments:
When a substitute teacher accepts an assignment, he/she is making a commitment to the school. Assignments should only be canceled in case of an emergency. If frequent last minute cancellations are made, substitutes will be issued a warning.
To cancel an assignment please follow these steps:
1. Cancel as soon as possible
2. Notify the Absence Management system at this link or call 1-800-942-3767
3. Notify the school. Contact the school especially if canceling within 24 hours of the job start time.
4. Leave a message at the school if it is after school hours so they can work to fill the position.
*Please note: if you cancel a job within 24 hours of the job starting you will not be able to accept any other jobs for that day.
Feedback is not required but is appreciated. Please click here to review a guide on leaving feedback.