Transfer the grades to an electronic grade book after scanning an assignment.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the Assignment name you want to transfer.
3. Select the "Transfer" button.
4. Select the class for which you want to transfer data from the "Class" drop-down menu.
5. Select how you want the scores exported.
6. Enter "Max Score" if scores are being entered as a fixed number of points.
7. Select the "Transfer Settings" link if any changes need to be made to the settings.
8. Make changes to the settings and then select the "Done" button.
9. Open your Infinite Campus grade book and create a new assignment as if you are going to manually input new scores.
10. Verify that the order of the names in Infinite Campus match the order of names in your GradeCam roster.
Note: If the names do not match up, you can use "Student" or "ID#" column headers to sort and reorder the names.
11. Click in the top cell of the newly created assignment as if you are going to type in a score.
12. Press the F8 button on your keyboard.
Note: It is very important that the transfer window remains open until the data transfer is complete.
13. The student scores will automatically populate into your Infinite Campus grade book.
14. Select the "Done" button to close the transfer window.
If you need assistance logging in to a system not listed here, submit a help ticket at support.boiseschools.org or call 208-854-6670.
Let us know how you like this article in the comments below!