Transfer the grades to an electronic gradebook after scanning an assignment.
2. Select the assignment name you want to transfer.
5. Select how you want the scores exported.
6. Enter "Max Score" if scores are being entered as a fixed number of points.
9. Open your Infinite Campus gradebook and create a new assignment as if you are going to manually input new scores.
10. Verify that the order of the names in Infinite Campus match the order of names in your GradeCam roster.
Note: If the names do not match up, you can use "Student" or "ID#" column headers to sort and reorder the names.
11. Click in the top cell of the newly created assignment as if you are going to type in a score.
12. Press the F8 button on your keyboard.
Note: It is very important that the transfer window remains open until the data transfer is complete.