Turn on Chromebook accessibility features
You can make your Chromebook easier to use by turning on accessibility features that work best for your needs.
Step 1: Find accessibility features
- Click your account photo or press Alt + Shift + s.
- Click Settings .
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- In the "Accessibility" section, click Manage accessibility features.
Step 2: Turn on a feature
Choose the accessibility features you'd like to use:
- Text-to-speech: Turn on the screen reader or Select-to-speak.
- Display: Turn on high contrast mode or screen magnifier, or change screen resolution or text size.
- Keyboard: Turn on sticky keys, on-screen keyboard, highlighting, keyboard repeat rate, word prediction. Learn how to type with your voice.
- Mouse and touchpad: Turn on automatic clicking, tap dragging, cursor highlighting, or change the cursor's size.
- Audio: Play all sounds together through all speakers.