Many of you have attempted to complete the mandatory SafeSchools courses outlined in the memo sent in July and have run into issues when attempting to complete the courses. We have found a workaround that has helped resolve many of the issues; see below.
- Open the Chrome browser
- Click the Customize and control Chrome button (three vertical dots) at the top-right of Chrome
- Click Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced
- Click on Content Settings
- Click Flash
- On the Allow list, click Add
- Copy and paste the following URL into the Add a site box: https://boiseschools-id.safeschools.com/login
- Click Add
After following the above steps, you should be able to continue with your SafeSchools courses. If you are still having issues after attempting the above workaround, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.