When you attempt to log into a new HP360 or Windows laptop an error is received about not finding a domain.
Steps to solve this problem:
1. Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the back of the PC where you see lights.
(You will reconnect this once finished and the domain is connected.)
2. Plug that Ethernet/internet cable into the laptop
3. Login with credentials
4. Find the Windows "search circle" (bottom left hand corner) and type cmd (command prompt)
5. Click on Command Prompt option that will list at the top of the search.
6. In the following window you will see a blinking cursor, type in: gpupdate
7. Hit ENTER - wait until it the Policy update has completes. (if errors list just ignore)
8. Close the Command Prompt screen
9. While the Ethernet cable is still connected, restart the device and login again with your credentials.
10. Once successfully logged in disconnect the Ethernet cable while watching the wireless access
LAN connection will show the wireless connection and you will then be connected to the BSD-PKI wireless.
11. Re-connect the Ethernet cable to the PC.
Let us know how you like this article in the comments below!