Teachers will distribute QuickCards to students. If you didn't get one, ask the teacher to either email or send one home with your student.
If you do not have a QuickCard the student can sign in using their email address (Year of Graduation+First.Last@boiseschools.net) example: 35Jonathon.Jones@boiseschools.net
In the event that a duplicate QuickCard needs to be printed:
1. Click on your profile picture -> click Settings.
2. Click Sign in.
3. Make sure you are connected to QuickCard. If you are not connected, click the icon to Connect.
4. Click the Print icon to print out your unique QuickCard code.
5. ClassLink will generate a unique QuickCard code for you to print out and use. Taking a picture of the QCard with your phone will give you another means of storing the card for future use.
6. Next time you log in on your organization's login page, click Sign in with QuickCard.