If you have been assigned an extension and it is configured on a phone in your room/office, then your 4 digit extension will be visible on the screen before you pick up the handset. If your extension is in the 2000 - 3999 range, your full phone number is 208-472-xxxx. If your extension is in the 4000-6999 range, your full number is 208-854-xxxx. If your extension is in the 7000-7999 range, your full number is 208-900-xxxx.
Articles in this section
- Extension Mobility Instructions - Traveling User Phones
- I need to reset my voicemail PIN.
- What if the name is incorrect on my phone or voicemail?
- How do I check my voicemail?
- How do I use conference calling?
- How can I find someone's extension?
- How do I dial inside/outside of the district?
- What is my phone number?
- How do I find the MAC address of my Cisco desk phone?
- Can I move my phone from building to building?