If the iPad is working properly:
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> About
- The Device name or Serial Number is listed towards the top-right of the page.
- Note: For iReady issues check the iOS version of the iPad before contacting Support for iReady/iStation installation issues. The minimum supported version is iOS 12.x.
- To check the current version Navigate to Settings -> General -> About
If the iPad is on an older version of iOS, please work with the student home school for a proper replacement device.
If the iPad will not turn on or reboot properly:
- Your serial number is printed on the back of your iPad.
- Note: It's NOT the 5000000####### number
If unable to see the iPad S/N label:
- Run iTunes on your computer
- Plugin your iPad to your computer.
- iPad serial number (S/N) will appear in the iTunes information.