Boise School District uses the Frontline products to manage staff and personnel.
- Absence Management allows all staff to manage leave and schedule Substitutes,
- Time & Attendance allows classified staff to manage time clock ins/outs.
This link takes you to the Absence Management Online Access
On July 11, 2019, the District updated the Frontline product systems with these updates you will now associate Frontline’s products (Absence Management, Time & Attendance) to your Boise School District Google account.
YOU WILL NO LONGER ENTER A USERNAME OR PASSWORD TO FRONTLINE USING ONLINE ACCESS.
With this enhancement, Human Resources (HR) will no longer be able to provide username and password assistance. For assistance, contact BSD IT Help Desk to assist in associating your BSD Google account with the BSD Frontline system.
All Frontline accounts that you have (i.e. Admin, employee and substitute) are together on one landing page.
The District has availability of a free, mobile app for staff. For the mobile app: the four-digit activation code is 7354. Currently the mobile app is only available to employees. Substitutes may continue to use the Jobulator app, or the Google Chrome browser as the BSD Frontline mobile app is not available for Substitutes.
- To access BSD Frontline Education on any device: (Video)
- Open Google Chrome, open an incognito window,
- Enter the web address app.frontlineeducation.com,
- On the following screen DO NOT ENTER USERNAME OR PASSWORD (see picture)
- SELECT the link under the credentials field that reads: Or Sign In with Organization SSO
- If a username and password auto fill then start over and use Google Chrome incognito window.
- Enter your Boise Schools Email address in the Organization sign-in; you will see a green check mark appear. You will then be prompted with a Google screen to enter your Boise Schools Email address, hit NEXT, then enter your Boise Schools Email password.
- You will then be logged into the BSD Frontline education app.
To use time and attendance the device you are using must be connected to the Boise School District wireless Guest.
The BSD phone service has not changed: FRONTLINE Phone Number: 1-800-942-3767 then Phone access requires your numerical phone ID and 4 digit PIN. Classified staff can also still use the numerical credentials to clock in if you do not have your badge to swipe at the clock-in kiosks.
Absence Management Substitute Calling Times There are two (2) calling periods with regards to calling substitutes to fulfill jobs. Absence Management Contact Information For questions and/or assistance with Absence Management, you may contact HR via: Phone: 208-854-4074 (option 1) or Email: [email protected]
Let us know how you like this article in the comments below!