Unfortunately, no. Because of how 911 services work, the extension that is tied to the phone is also tied to the main line for the school. If you were to move a phone and it was later used to dial 911, dispatch would not have the correct building location.
Articles in this section
- Extension Mobility Instructions - Traveling User Phones
- I need to reset my voicemail PIN.
- What if the name is incorrect on my phone or voicemail?
- How do I check my voicemail?
- How do I use conference calling?
- How can I find someone's extension?
- How do I dial inside/outside of the district?
- What is my phone number?
- How do I find the MAC address of my Cisco desk phone?
- Can I move my phone from building to building?