A 'Advanced How To' for entering and using Absence Management, NOTE: You MUST be logged into Absence Management with your Boise Schools Account to access these videos and content. Tip: right-click the link below to open the login in another tab and log into Absence Manager then come back to this tab and click the video to watch.
Note: You may want to watch the Employee Web Basic Training [Video] before watching this one.
This video will walk you through the more advanced features of BSD Employee website. Here is what you will learn:
- Creating an absence in Advanced Mode
- Assigning a substitute to an absence
- Cancelling absences
- Viewing the approval status of an absence
- Viewing absence history
- Attaching a file to an absence
- Checking your Absence Reason Balances
- Viewing the Substitute Directory
For your security, BSD Departments staff will never request personal or confidential information from you via email. If you receive communications requesting personal information or login information, please notify the HR Department immediately. Keep your password in a safe place. You should never:
- Disclose your password to anyone (including your supervisor or co-workers).
- Record your password either in writing or electronically.
If you have any questions related to Absence Management, please contact the HR Department at 854-4074.
Let us know how you like this article in the comments below!