If you have had to change a password, or perhaps typed the password incorrectly into one of the password locker app in the MyApps screen, here are a few simple steps to update your login information.
- Login to MyApps (myapps.boiseschools.org)
- Right click on the blue, Select Change Background
- On the list to the left select Password Locker
- Click the Edit button next to the App you want to update or see
- Click Edit again under the word Action
- Under Credentials retype your login credentials.
- Click the Blue Save Button, then the Blue Close Button
- Check other apps if you like or Close the profile the "X" in the upper right corner.
- Hover over the app you would like to update with your login information
- Right Click, then click "Update Password"
4. Click "Edit"
5. Scroll down to "Credentials"; here you can type your new login username or password.
6. Click "Save"
If you need assistance logging in to a system not listed here, submit a help ticket at support.boiseschools.org or call 208-854-6670.
Let us know how you like this article in the comments below!