You will need to update your login information if you have changed a password, typed the password incorrectly into one of the password lockers in the MyApps screen, or have had one of the following symptoms:
- You just changed a password and now nothing is allowing access
- When accessing MyApps you get an error message
- An Application in MyApps is not allowing access to the app (IC, iReady, STAR, etc.)
Here are a few simple steps to update your login information.
- Login to MyApps (myapps.boiseschools.org)
- Click your round MyApps profile in the upper right corner of MyApps and choose "My Profile"
- On the list to the left select Password Locker
- Click the Edit button next to the App you want to update or see
- Click Edit again under the word Action
- Under Credentials retype your login credentials.
- Click the Blue Save Button, then the Blue Close Button
- Check other apps if you like or Close the profile with the "X" in the upper right corner.
You may need to refer to "G Suite Google Chrome Users/Passwords" to remove any saved passwords for the system, application or site connected to where you are having issues accessing.