Bad Request - Request Too Long
HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.
- On your computer, open Chrome browser,
- At the top right, click the Chrome Settings represented by the Ellipsis (three vertical dots),
- Near bottom, click Settings,
- Third link or section down Click Privacy and security or Clear browsing data
- Select Advanced on the right,
- Ensure the Time range is All time,
- Click all the check boxes, scroll down.
Cookies and other site data
Cached images and files
Passwords (If you have a number of passwords stored/saved here, please make certain that you maintain them to avoid security and application conflict)
Auto-fill form data
Hosted app data
- Click the blue CLEAR DATA.
- Attempt to log in to the site again.
See Chrome Browser Maintenance for more information