Bad Request - Request Too Long
HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.
- On your computer, open Chrome browser,
- At the top right, click the Chrome Settings represented by three vertical dots,
- At the bottom, click Settings,
- On Upper Left of the page click the 3 lines left of Settings,
- Click Advanced,
- Click Privacy and security,
- Click Clear browsing data (last option under Privacy and security),
- Click Advanced on the right,
- Ensure the Time range is All time,
- Click all the check boxes, scroll down.
- Clicking the blue CLEAR DATA.
- Attempt to log in to the site again.
If you need assistance logging in to a system not listed here, submit a help ticket at support.boiseschools.org or call 208-854-6670.
Let us know how you like this article in the comments below!