Print Student QuickCards for logging into MyApps
1. Open or sign into: myapps.boiseschools.org and Click on the "Class QuickCards" icon
2. Select the course (Homeroom in most instances) and click "Generate QuickCard" if it is the first time
time printing, or if there are no QR codes next to the student names.
3. You can then select the "Print" button at the top of the screen to print the entire section of students,
or, you may print an individual student by scrolling to their name and select the yellow printer icon to
the right of their name.
4. If the student is newly enrolled, their name may not appear. Login as the student on any device with their credentials. Open MyApps, click on their "icon" at the top right drop down arrow and choose "My Profile"
5. Go to Sign-in options and choose QuickCard, Connect, Print
The Quick Card will now generate in your teacher Class QuickCards as well as print for
Let us know how you like this article in the comments below!