SMART Board solution when not responding to touch:
(If the light on the SMART board is blinking or red your problem is with a connection failure and the following solution will not help.)
If your finger touch on the board produces no results or opens a drop down style window follow the steps below.
- Open File Explorer by clicking the folder at the bottom of your screen and click on This PC on the left.
- Double click the link to the Install Directory (I:)
- Double click the SmartBoardSoftware folder
- Double click the Notebook 12.6 Driver Pack
- Double click smartproductdrivers12_6ink4_1
- Click Yes to allow the installation to continue
- Click finish when done.
Let us know how you like this article in the comments below!