Internet access in the District is filtered to align with District policy and CIPA (Children's Internet Protection Act) regulations. If you feel a web resource has been incorrectly blocked by our filter, or has not been blocked and should be, please submit a request at http://support.boiseschools.org. Select Internet / Wireless Connectivity, and be sure to check Request to Block or Unblock a Specific Website and complete the required information. Your request will be considered and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Substitutes and New Employees -PC/Email
- I've Forgotten My Password
- How do I register for self-service password reset?
- How do I submit a ticket for I.T. support?
- Intel Unite
- How to navigate school sites and find teacher webpages
- How do I submit a work order to Facilities?
- I need a website unblocked or blocked.